Cleaning and safety practices
Mobile vouchers are accepted for this tour
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Optional harbour cruise
See the Blue Grotto
Enjoy a spot of lunch in Marsaxlokk
What's included, what's not
Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
90 minute harbour cruise from Sliema Ferries - if option selected
Know before you book
This tour operates all year round however, the boat tour maybe subject to weather conditions.
Red Route departure times from Stop N1: 08:00, 09:00. 10:00. 11:00, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30 Blue Route departure times from Stop S10: 09:05, 10:05, 11:05, 12:05, 13:05, 14:05
Harbour Cruise (if option selected): Duration - 90 minutes. Meeting point - Sliema Ferries. Operates daily at 10:30am and 14:45pm; no cruises on Tuesday's and Sunday's. Tide and weather conditions can affect boat operations.
Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
What you can expect
Explore the beautiful Mediterranean island of Malta on a Hop-on Hop-off bus and optional boat tour. Discover all of the key landmarks with time to explore at leisure along the way.
This Hop-on Hop-off tour including a lunch stop will let you learn all about the history of this magnificent island from it's medieval cities to the charming fishing village of Marsaxlokk. And not forgetting the much-photographed Blue Grotto caves.
At City Sightseeing we pride ourselves on offering a wide array of tours and attractions in over 100 cities and 35 countries worldwide, however, the health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority.
In light of the current situation, we have introduced several new health and safety measures to ensure we can keep offering a fantastic service at all our worldwide operations while ensuring the safety of all. These measures will vary by location in accordance with the local governing guidelines.
- Season: All year round
- Red Route departure times from Stop N1: 08:00, 09:00. 10:00. 11:00, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30
- Blue Route departure times from Stop S10: 09:05, 10:05, 11:05, 12:05, 13:05, 14:05
- Duration: 135 minutes (Red Route), 210 minutes (North Route)
- Frequency: 60 minutes (both routes)
- Marsaxlokk Fishing Village
- Blue Grotto
- Mosta Church
Optional 1hr 30min Harbour Cruise departing from Sliema Ferries in Sliema.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Bugibba - Malta National Aquarium
- Malta National Aquarium
- San Pawl il-Baħar SPB 1500
- Bugibba - Topaz Hotel
- Triq C.Tanti
- San Pawl il-Baħar SPB 3025
- Mellieha - Riviera Hotel
- Marfa Bay
- St Julian's - Hilton Roundabout
- Hilton Malta
- San Ġiljan 01
- Sliema - Sliema Ferries
- Sliema Ferries
- Valetta - Valetta Waterfront
- Triq il-Vittmi Furjaniżi tal-Gwerra
3.0 average out of 5 rating of 95 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions