Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge & Belfast City
Cleaning and safety practices
- Surreal Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Panoramic coastal views from a walk along the cliff-top path
- The Dark Hedges
- Quaint Northern Ireland villages
- Local guide to share geological facts & Irish legends & lore
Giants Causeway Full-Day Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Our 1 day guided Giant’s Causeway & Belfast City Tour will bring you to some of northern Ireland's most treasured sites. Visit the spectacular Dark Hedges and take in some of the most beautiful sea cliffs along the causeway coast. Experience the wonderful land and seascape of the world famous Giant’s Causeway, one of one two UNESCO world heritage sites on the island of Ireland. Visit the vibrant city of Belfast with the option to take the famous political taxi tour with a local guide.
You depart early morning from Dublin heading North. We will have a comfort break on the way and then head into the Northern Irish countryside.
The Causeway coast is world renowned for its beauty and is one of the most spectacular drives on the island of Ireland. Sit back relax and enjoy the wonderful views from the luxury of your coach.
Firstly we visit the unique Dark Hedges.
After lunch it is time for The Giants Causeway which is the highlight of the trip . This UNESCO World Heritage site consists of a series of over 40,000 hexagonal shaped rocks that looks like a grand set of stairs leading into the sea, the formation of which has been astounding generations. These awe-inspiring stones have resulted in inspiring many a myth and stories surrounding their origin, some of which your guide will just to be happy tell you in full technicolour!
After the amazing Giants Causeway we visit the vibrant and modern city of Belfast. After decades of conflict, the city is a wonder to walk around and take time in to spend shopping. You can also take the option to do the political taxi tour by a local guide (price not included) which will take you through both republican and loyalist areas of Belfast explaining how the troubles began.
Finally, you will arrive back in Dublin at around dinner time to reminisce about your northern adventure.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Giant's Causeway
- The Old Stone Church (Saint Andrews)
- Suffolk Street
- Dublin County Dublin
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions