Santorini Island Full-Day Tour from Crete
Cleaning and safety practices
- Picturesque white houses perched on the rocky hills of Oia
- Breathtaking views from the highest point on the island
- Leisurely downhill stroll from beautiful Imerovigli to Fira
- Traditional Greek settlements on a scenic island
- Free time to explore Fira at your own pace
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Hotel pickup is available from most hotels. Please arrange pick up from your hotel or a nearby location upon confirmation with the local agency.
- A pre-boarding declaration is required which will be send to you with your reservation voucher or you can find it before boarding.
- Face masks are mandatory in the bus and inside the boat.
- As per Greek legislation a vaccination or recovery certificate is needed. Otherwise a rapid test(48h) or PCR test(72h) is required before boarding
What you can expect
Cruise to world-famous Santorini Island, one of the most picturesque islands in the Mediterranean. Visit Oia, Imerovigli, and Fira and walk along the breathtaking cliffs of the Santorini caldera. Enjoy a guided tour of the island as well as free time to explore at your leisure.
Take in the best of Santorini Island, famous for its amazing sunsets. Embark on a lovely cruise from either the Rethymnon or Heraklion port to Santorini Island. Upon reaching the port of Santorini, admire from the water the charming white houses perched on the rocky hills of Oia. It's then time to hop on board a comfortable bus and enjoy a guided tour of the island, while your guide tells you about its history and points of interest.
Drive to Oia, the highest point of the island and enjoy some free time to explore the beautiful surroundings. You also visit Imerovigli, taking time to admire the blue Aegean Sea and the islands beneath the rocky hills. Take a leisurely downhill stroll, approximately 1 mile (1.5 km) from Firostefani to Fira, to admire the impressive caldera.
Before returning to your port, explore the capital of Fira on your own time. Walk through the labyrinthine alleys, visit local shops, indulge in a traditional Greek lunch, or choose to visit one of the nearby black-sand beaches.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Individually wrapped food options available
3.4 average out of 5 rating of 29 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions